Covid-19 Contingency Plan

Should the 2021 festival be unable to take place due to the Coronavirus situation, the event will be postponed until 13 – 15th May 2022.

All tickets purchased will be valid for the new dates.

The whole event, including the line-up, will be replicated as close as practicably possible to the original.

In the unlikely event that the festival has to be cancelled all tickets will be refunded. See Terms & Conditions